Prism Technologies is a modern and also dynamic organisation offering Autodesk Inventor training to companies throughout India. We provide a unique blend of consultancy and also hands-on training providing you with the productive skills to improve your performance.
Prism is a corporate Autodesk Inventor training firm present in Mumbai, Pune & also in Chennai Bangalore. We have provided corporate Symantec training across India in other locations as well including Hyderabad, New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon Kolkata & Chennai as well.
We will not train you to use redundant features that are part of some academic curriculum; instead we will show you how to unleash the power that lies behind this super-suite of software.
Autodesk Inventor Training Courses
Autodesk Inventor 2017 Essentials Training Course Description
Students learn how to navigate the gesture-based user interface and receive overviews of the basic sketching, part-modelling, assembly-modelling and also manufacturing drawing techniques.
- This Autodesk Inventor Essentials course is designed for new users who require comprehensive training in Autodesk Inventor software.
- This hands-on foundation course covers the basic Autodesk Inventor features used to create, edit and also document parts or assemblies.
- Students learn about basic features by referencing print documentation and using real-world exercises. This course is designed for students to learn the basics of mechanical 3D computer-aided design using Autodesk Inventor. Students learn how to navigate the gesture-based user interface and receive overviews of the basic sketching, partmodelling,assembly-modelling and manufacturing drawing techniques.
ObjectivesTo teach users the basic commands necessary for professional drawing, design, and drafting using Inventor.
After completing this class, users will be able to:
- Navigate the Inventor user interfaces.
- Use the fundamental features of Inventor.
- Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive way.
- To enable students to reuse content that has been previously created, and extract information from their drawings.