We provide SAP BW ADMIN Training in Mumbai Hyderabad India.
We also provide SAP BW ADMIN Training in Bangalore Pune Delhi.
SAP BW Training Course :
SAP BW Training Course Week 1Introduction to Data Warehousing
Extended Star Schema
Introduction to BW Objects and Administrative Work Bench
Introduction to Characteristics and Key Figures
Texts Attributes Hierarchies for Master Data
Data Flow in BW( Info sources/Data Source)
Introduction to different Info Providers ( Cubes/ODS etc)
Loading Data to a Data Target through flat files
Meta data repository.
SAP BW Training Course Week 2
- Extraction of data from R/3 system
- Concept of Delta Queue
- Introduction to different Delta Types in R/3
- Debugging Extraction and Concept of Data Source in R.3
- Extraction using Generic Extraction (Table/View/Info set/ FM)
- Extraction from FI(GL/AP)
- Extraction of COPA Data
- Logistics Data Extraction (SD/MM)
- Extraction Performance Tuning Techniques
- BW Customization
- Data modeling.
- Extraction techniques and creating data targets.
- BEx reporting
- Data scheduling with Process chains
- Performance tuning
SAP BW Training Course Week 3
- Introduction to Business Explorer
- Understanding Bex Browser, Bex Query Designer, Bex Web Application Server
- Advance Reporting/Web Reporting Techniques
- Introduction to Reporting Agent (Precalculation)
- Overview of Reporting Authorization Objects and their Usage in Security
- Performance Techniques for queries by using Aggregates. OLAP cache
- Debugging queries using RSRT Tcode
- Open HUB
SAP BW Training Course Week 4
- Introduction to Multi providers , Info set and Master Data Reporting
- Introduction to Process Chains for optimal data load scheduling
- Overview and Introduction of Metadata Repository
- Business Content usage and Object Version
- Introduction to the concept of delta for data loading process
- Transport Methodology
- Performance tuning( Aggregates , Compression etc)
- Real time scenarios.
Please browse further for other SAP Courses